gyges.com Index du Forum
Auteur Message
<  o see you again
ylq
MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 17, 2020 9:24 am  Répondre en citant

Standing in front of the Science and Technology Museum, I couldn't help but secretly admire in my heart: The design of this tall building is really strange. From the outside, it looks like a glass construction. The "dome" next to him is even more peculiar, which makes people curious and especially want to enter. explore. Even under the glory of this technology, the bird's nest has become immature. Stepping into the science and technology museum, he felt spacious and bright. After checking the ticket, I suddenly saw the world's largest indoor statue "Life Spiral". This "spiral of life" is a rotation of twenty men and women. With the continuous spiral of sculpture, the expressions and body language of men and women in sculpture are more and more unrestrained. It shows that humans yearn for the bright and persistent spirit of pursuing beauty. Then we visited many exhibition halls, such as: "Exploration and Discovery", "Technology and Life", "Challenge and Future". I also visited various amazing and interesting science and technology exhibits, learned the scientific principles he applied, and participated in many interesting activities. However, among these, the most memorable one is the "Dome Theater". The dome theater was the "dome" that we saw at the beginning. There are stepped ring seats in the dome. We sat here and started our impression journey under some tedious rules. First of all, as soon as the dome was dark, I heard screaming in the distance: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" There was a terrible and eerie male voice, "Welcome to the world of the dome, let me start your dream journey!" "Finally, the dome lights up, and various colors are randomly changed Newport Cigarettes. This image seems to really bring me into the world of colors." After a while, the dome changed into a haunted house again Cigarettes For Sale, and the male voice appeared again, "This theater is extraordinary, look here", and a place was lit up. , Involuntarily held tightly with my hand, "Look here ... Look here ... Look here." People's hearts tremble. Due to the extreme discomfort in this theater, I felt motion sickness in a moment, and felt that I was all fluttering and very uncomfortable. But the movie, as I recall it, is also extremely interesting. Later, we stop and go, and we will leave here immediately. Before going by car, I looked at this reluctantly and thought to myself: I will definitely come to see you again Cigarettes Online, which reflects the development of China's science and technology!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
gyges.com Index du Forum  >  Blabla

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum